Code Enforcement

Ordinance Violations:

Report violations by submitting the issue on the “Report a Concern” section of the website. It is especially helpful to provide an exact description of the complaint (such as "overgrown weeds") and the complete address of the property in which the violation occurred. If the complete address is unknown, please provide the street name and any additional information related to the violation..

After a complaint is received a staff member of the Town will be sent to inspect the location. In most cases, a verbal or written warning is given to the property owner, along with an opportunity to comply with the ordinances.

If the situation persists, after ample time has been given to correct the violation, the Town may issue a citation in effort to gain compliance.Code Enforcement handles many nuisance complaints such as high weeds and grass, junk vehicles on private property, loud noise, and buildings/homes in disrepair. To see a complete list of Ordinances, go to “Government” and then “Code of Ordinances” in the drop-down menu.

There is also a “Report a Concern” section at the bottom left of the website.