Effective 3/20/2020 at 8:00 a.m. - Town of Copper Canyon Town Hall is Closed to the Public
- Copper Canyon Municipal Court is delaying all in person Court proceedings until further noticed, with the exception of opening for Court on July 9, 2020.
- Staff is available to assist you during normal business hours by phone, email, online or by appointment.
- Development applications will be accepted via email.
All closures and cancellations will be reassessed and modified as conditions change.
Municipal Court: click here to email
Defendants may pay and view options online for citations at: coppercanyon-tx.org under the Municipal Court Tab on the left of the landing page or contact the Court below at:
Phone: (940) 241-2677 EXT 1 Fax: (940) 241-2727
Permits: click here to email
Individuals and businesses may e-mail permit applications and supporting documents to the e-mail below.
Permit and Contractor Registration forms are available online at coppercanyon-tx.org under the Development Documents and forms tab on the landing page.
Phone: (940) 241-2677 EXT 2 Fax (940) 241-2727
Town Administrator – Donna Welsh
- Phone: (940) 241-2677 Ext 3
Town Secretary- Sheila Morales
- Phone: (940) 241-2677 Ext 2
Municipal Court Administrator- Susan Greenwood
- Phone: (940) 241-2677 Ext 1
- Fax: (940) 241-2727
Denton County Sheriff’s Department (remains on duty 24 hours a day)
- FOR EMERGENCIES DIAL 911
- NON-EMERGENCY Office Dispatch call: (940) 349-1600