Responsibilities of Planning and Zoning Commission
- Perform all functions necessary to carry out the intent of Tex. Gov't Code section 211.001 et seq., V.T.C.A., relative to the preparation and adoption and amendment of a comprehensive zoning ordinance for the town
- Perform all functions related to the review and approval of subdivision plats
- Prepare or cause to be prepared a comprehensive plan for the physical development of the town
- Empowered to prepare and recommend to the town council an ordinance establishing subdivision regulations governing the planning and subdivision of land within the corporate limits of the town and within its extraterritorial jurisdiction as established by state law.
- Fourth Monday of the month (as needed)
- 6 p.m.
- Copper Canyon Town Hall – 400 Woodland Dr, Copper Canyon, Texas
Planning and Zoning Commissioners
Planning and Zoning Alternates
- Open Meetings Act Training:
- Public Information Act Training :