Board of Adjustment
Responsibilities of Board of Adjustment
- To hear and decide appeals where it is alleged there is error in any order, requirement, decision, interpretation, or determination made by the Building Inspector;
- To interpret the intent of the Zoning District Map where uncertainty;
- To hear and decide request for certain Use Permits and/or nonconforming structure
- To authorize in specific cases a variance from the terms of the zoning ordinance
- Third Monday of the month (as needed), 7:00 p.m.
- Copper Canyon Town Hall – 400 Woodland Dr, Copper Canyon, Texas
Dave Svatik (Chair)
Aaron Maestas (Vice Chair)
- Open Meetings Act Training Link: https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/open-government/governmental-bodies...